Friday, January 14, 2011

Do you want to make more money! TEN simple tasks! Pick one and you will become rich!!!

     Never work a day in your life again! Just pick and accomplish one of these simple tasks and you will never have money problems again. I know what your thinking. This can't be real. Well, my friends, it is!! I have personally accomplished a task on this list and I never think about money again!!!! It's easy and there is almost no effort required. But shhhhhhhhhh! Dont' tell anyone! It's our little secret. Here's the list:


1. Find an envelope full of money.
2. Find a box full of money.
3. Find an envelope worth money.
4. Find a box worth money.
5. Find an envelope worth money that also has money in it.
6. Find a box worth money that also has money in it.
7. Find an envelope full of money in a box worth money.
8. Find a box full of money with an envelope that is worth money in the box also.
9. Find an envelope full of money in a box worth money that also has money in the box.
10. Find an envelope worth money that is also full of money in a box worth money and that also has more money in the box also.

BONUS 11th Idea: Find sunken treasure.
BONUS 12th Idea: Find buried treasure.

Before and after finding a box full of money that was also worth money.
     See! It's that simple! Look at this picture right here. I used to be a dirty bum on the street. Now, after accomplishing task number six, I'm a zillionaire! And you can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 It works! Here are some testimonials from a few satisfied customers:

 "I never thought I'd be rich. I've been living at home with my folks for about 45 years now. When I found out about this program, I was skeptical to say the least. But I gave it a shot. I followed step number two and in a few short months, I found a box full of money! Thanks for making me rich!" 
- Dunston Angus

 "I used to be fat, lazy, poor, and dirty. Then I found out about the 10 simple tasks program.  Instead of following one of the ten, I decided to pick the bonus option of finding sunken treasure. I knew nothing about deep sea diving but I gave it a shot. I almost died, but I found some gold coins near some fish. I had them looked at and lets just say that I'm not poor anymore. Thanks a million (har har)." 
- Marcus Finkerton


Now go find some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment