Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top 10 Youtube videos of fat people falling.

     The only thing funnier than a person falling on their ass is a fat person falling on their ass. I don't know why, but when an overweight or obese person falls, it just equals more laughs -- the way their tubby frame tumbles, gelatinous rolls rumble, and pudgy bodies plummet strikes the humor center in my brain more so than anything else. In fact, if you type in "fat people falling" into Youtube, a whole mess of compilation videos pop up, so I'm not the only one. I've carefully looked over every video I could find of fat people falling and made a top 10 list -- from funny to hilarious to gut bustingly hysterical. And I will comment and make fun of these people further.

Number 10:


     The title of this video alone makes me chuckle: "fat kid falls off a log into a lake."You just know your in for a treat.  Somehow, the fact that I don't understand Spanish makes it even more hilarious. I can't understand what the fat kid is yelling at first, but I know he's worried and panicked about the situation, pleading with his friend to stop. When he gets out of the water,  I like to think he's yelling about how he wishes his friend was stillborn.

Number 9:
     
     
     This video must have been digitally enhanced. There's no way that table would have supported her for that long without some kind of CGI.  I'm thinking she's some kind of scientist measuring how far she can bend the laws of gravity and physics. I like the fact that it looks like she was seriously injured in this fall. 

Number 8: 


     Another one of those scientists. In this case, she must have been testing the simultaneous effect of gravity on speed and weight. She also tries a 30 miles per hour, mid-air handstand. Not sure what would have been proven there.

Number 7:

     
     Quick, simple and to the point -- exactly how I like my fat people falling videos. In this video we see a young man mistaking a diving board for a trampoline. I wonder how many more times he was just going to bounce like that? Until he slipped and fell in, probably.

Number 6:

     
     Peer pressure. Gotta love it. Especially when it involves, yep, you guessed it, a fat person falling. I was hoping to hear him say "should I" a few dozen more times. If he didn't get his foot caught in between the posts, this video might not even be a candidate. Luckily, for us, he did and landed face first onto some dirt. 

Number 5: 

   
     This one is debatable. The woman isn't really fat but I had to include it anyway. I regularly have nightmares about the sounds she makes. 

Number 4:


     The title of this video should be changed. Instead of "falls from" it should be "falls through." I have no idea what this fatso was trying to do. Maybe that's how he enters every establishment. I love how he just hangs in mid-air for a few seconds. Maybe he thinks no one noticed. 

Number 3:


      One of my faves. It's enjoyable because as soon as the kid with the skateboard retaliates, a European patrol car is called in.  

Number 2:

 

    This wasn't an accident. It was a way of getting rid of that woman. Look at the way the guy just casually walks past her without telling her that THERE'S A HUGE HOLE IN THE FLOOR!!!! More devious and painful to watch than actually funny, but wow......no, no it's funny.

Number 1: 


     This is, in my opinion, the best video of a fat person falling. And a fat person doesn't even fall! While he doesn't fall to the ground and die, he falls out of his seat while his harnesses keep him alive. There are so many great things about this video: 1) He almost dies. 2) His girlish scream. 3) His Aunt not paying attention to his dire situation. 4) His aunt's laugh. 5) He almost dies. 6) I'm pretty sure at the :45 second mark his aunt turns into the Devil or Ray Liotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment